Semtech is committed to making LoRa® simple to use and easy to deploy – so now we extend this effort to help make connection for potential business opportunities. Pinpoint is here to help the ecosystem develop solutions featuring LoRa devices and the LoRaWAN® standard.
Pinpoint presents RFPs from enterprises, municipalities and others that have contacted us for help with finding products featuring LoRa and LoRaWAN. This RFP listing service is designed to help Pinpoint business opportunities and facilitate participation in the proposals.
Get Started With Pinpoint
There are two easy ways to take advantage of Pinpoint:
- Register for open RFPs listed below
- Add your readily available solutions featuring LoRa devices and the LoRaWAN standard to the LoRa Developer Portal catalog
Never miss the chance to participate in new RFPs - subscribe to receive email notifications when new RFPs are posted.
|Device or Solution||Standard||Region||Sample Quantity & Date||Production Quantity & Date||Must-Have Features||Notes & Other Details||Deadline|
|Flow meter for rivers, sewers & culverts||LoRaWAN||EU868, US915||3 A.S.A.P.||500/yr||Must measure water flow rate in open rivers, streams, sewers & culverts. Minimum 5 year+ battery life, measurement rate programmable via downlink command||Sunday, January 30, 2022||REGISTER|
|Multi-channel 0-10A DC current measurement with clip-on sensors||LoRaWAN||EU868, US915||3 A.S.A.P.||2000/yr||Ideally looking for 16 channel (ie. 16 current sense clips) although 8 channel may be acceptable initially. Cable size up to 12 mm. **MUST be DC this is NOT an AC application with the regular hall-effect sensors used on AC power cables**||Will accept solar-powered device but must have an internal battery for 24/7 operation. Must be programmable. Reading time and all channels must be read within one or two seconds. The DC currents are expected to be constant for a period of seconds, therefore taking 2 readings within a short period of time and checking that they are similar prior to uplinking would be helpful||Sunday, January 30, 2022||REGISTER|
|Low cost desk occupancy sensors||LoRaWAN||EU868,
|10 A.S.A.P.||>2000/yr||Desk occupancy sensors for use in a hot-desking environment.||May also be used with multiple devices in a meeting room. Interested in novel solutions to the problems of detecting 'real' occupancy in the presence of other desk occupants, walk-by triggering, when to show 'unoccupied', etc.||Sunday, January 30, 2022||REGISTER|
If you are an enterprise or municipality interested in adding your RFP to Pinpoint, contact our team.
LoRa Developer Catalog
Explore readily available, off-the-shelf hardware, plus software, networks and services, from the ecosystem.
About Pinpoint RFPs
All RFP listings and responses require the inclusion of Semtech’s LoRa technology. This listing provides an opportunity to participate in business opportunities when the Semtech team have been contacted for assistance with sourcing sensors, gateways and other requirements for IoT deployments. This is not a comprehensive listing of all business opportunities available in the market.
- Pinpoint is offered by Semtech, free of charge
- Not all requests for inclusion will be published
- Not all listings will elicit a response
- Not all responses will be successful
- Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement of any party, their products or decision process
- Participation in this process is entirely at the participants’ discretion and business judgement
- All participants shall be entirely responsible for all aspects of their participation in Pinpoint
- Semtech has no responsibility whatsoever for any of the companies’ participation in Pinpoint
- Pinpoint is provided as-is without warranty whatsoever
- Semtech hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties and liabilities related to Pinpoint